The families at Argonne Elementary School invite you to experience our annual Mayfair Carnival this Saturday from 10am-3pm! It’s an event you don’t want to miss!
Come play with us on this wonderful day and help support our public school. This event is open to the entire community, and, as always, admission is free and everyone is welcome!! There will be games, a dunk tank, a rock climbing wall, a photo booth, face painting, arts & crafts table, a bouncy house, a silent auction, a raffle, books and other goodies! Food will be available for purchase.
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS:
From “good eats” (gift certificates for popular restaurants) to “things you desire” (hotel packages for a weekend get-a-way), there's no better place to look for great gift items and excursions than our Mayfair silent auction! Here’s a sample of what we have:
• Strawberry 2010 music festival tickets
• Camp Mather: Complimentary tent site & meals for a family of 4
• San Francisco Giants: 4 club level seats + pre-game field visit
• 2010 Nike Women’s 1/2 or full marathon entry
• SF Fire Department Fireboat ride
• Timbuk2 classic messenger bag
RAFFLE PRIZES (tickets are $2 each):
• 1st Prize: $500 Cash
• 2nd Prize: Two Southwest Airline Tickets
• 3rd Prize: Apple iPod Nano 8GB 5th Generation
For more details check out: www.argonnesf.org/Mayfair2010.html
Our school is located in the Richmond District on Cabrillo between 17th and 18th Avenue.