Please help support Monroe Elementary School’s first ever online auction! This auction is 100% online -- there is no event to attend, simply go to the website www.biddingforgood.com/monroe2010, look over the fabulous items and bid away!
The budget cuts for the 2010-2011 school year are devastating; we are losing our school nurse, student advisors, equity release teacher, para professionals, and many vital staff will now only have part time positions- including our one counselor who serves almost 500 children.
The Auction runs from Monday May 3rd to Thursday May 13th. Right now the website site is open for viewing --take a peak now so you will be ready to bid. We have many amazing items to choose from (and more are being loaded in every day) including:
· Private tour of the incredible PIXAR Animation Studio
· Private sailing lesson on the San Francisco Bay with the Marin Sailing School
· Luxury hotel stays at the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay, Montage Laguna Beach Resort and St Regis Monarch Beach Resort
· Local San Francisco hotel stays at the amazing Palace Hotel, San Francisco Hilton and Hotel Vitale
· Tahoe Cabins Stays & Wine Country
· Spa treatments & restaurant gift certificate including Jardinière
· Amazing art, fine wines and cool one-of-a-kind collectible items
· And even home cooked meals by Monroe families!
There is something for EVERYONE at every price range. www.biddingforgood.com/monroe2010
Again this auction is 100% online – so please spread the word nationwide (Facebook, email, Google Groups) to help support Monroe!
More about Monroe….Monroe is a public school located in the Excelsior District of San Francisco that offers three academically aligned language programs: a Spanish Two-Way Immersion Program, a Cantonese Bilingual Program, and a General Education Program in