Welcome to all new Miraloma kids and families!
Miraloma's Welcome Playdate #1 is coming up this Sunday, April 5, 10 am - 12 pm. We are meeting at the city Miraloma playground right next to the school on Omar Way -- informally called "Sandy Park". (PLEASE NOTE: the date is incorrect on the welcome letter you received when you registered. The letter says it's on April 12, which is Easter. That is a typo. You should have received a postcard in the mail confirming that April 5 is the correct date). The welcome committee will provide bagels and coffee. Come play and meet other Miraloma families!
Other Miraloma welcome playdates and school events as follows:
- Miraloma Spring Festival -- Sunday, April 19, 12 pm -- 3 pm on the schoolyard for fun, games, food and music.
- Miraloma Silent Auction -- Saturday May 16th, 8 pm -- 11 pm at The Harding Park Clubhouse for refreshments, entertainment, mingling and bidding on 100’s of amazing items. (Adults only please.)
- Welcome Playdate #2 -- Sunday, May 17, 1 pm - 3 pm. At Miraloma playground on Omar Way. This is a potluck event -- if you want, bring a snack to share.
- Welcome Playdate #3 -- Sunday, June 14, 1 pm - 3 pm. At Miraloma playground on Omar Way. Potluck -- bring a snack to share.
- Weekly Friday morning singalongs -- join us on any Friday from 8 to 8:30 am in the auditorium.
For more info, please contact Lee Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you at some or all of these events!