Here's our situation:
Admitted at one girls' school, waitlisted at the second one (our first choice). We told the second school to let us know ASAP if a spot opens up, which they said they'd probably do by late Monday or early Tuesday. We haven't said anything to the school we were admitted to. My dilemma now is that the one we were admitted to has grown on us over the past few days, and let's be frank, they do really want our daughter as opposed to the second one, which was our first choice up until now. We can't help but feel slightly hurt by the second school. Now, we are totally confused and not sure what to do when and if we get a call on Monday saying we have a spot at the second school.
Any advice is appreciated!