Here's our dilemma:
Our family resides in the Richmond district and went 0 for 7 in Round 1. Our daughter has a November birthday, which makes her eligible for kindergarten in the fall for public school, but not for privates. She is presently in a preschool program that we are very happy with. We'll do Round 2, but should we go for the gusto, and wait list our 1st choice (highly popular) school, with the chance of getting nada? If we get nothing on our amended list or our wait list we can keep her in preschool for the year and try again next year and then she would be one of the older K's in the class (Fall 2009). She is definitely ready for K this year, so would waiting another year, if we had to, build her confidence or bore her to death? Or should we wait list at a less sought after school, not our favorite school, and place her in K this year (Fall 2008)?
Thanks for the help!